3 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1) ummm....this course lacks this very important quality
Cons: 1) no tee signs
2) no tee pads
3) horrible map
4) paint on trees is almost impossible to see unless your right next to it
5) will look like ur just throwing frissbees to anybody who is in the park, meaning it's very unsafe
6) the list goes on and on....
Other Thoughts: Very very poor course, I didn't expect much as it was an object course. But I was very very disappointed, I felt I wasted all the time that I spent driving there and playing. like i said the map is just horrible, me and my dad would spend 5 mins trying to decide on where the tee could possibly be. I will definitely never play this course again.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
My first object course
Pros: 1) The shot selection is nice here because of all of the mature trees. There are plenty of obstacles in play on this course and it is the only thing keeping this course above water!
2) Dual teepads and two 9 hole layouts on the same property.
3) Distance variety is fairly well used in this course ranging from 140 to 400 from the shorts and 160 to 510 from the longs.
Cons: 1) Course would be virtually unplayable if anyone was in this park as it is crammed into a pretty small area. I imagine the public would not be to understanding either because there are no baskets it would just look like people throwing frisbees in a park.
2) The property has almost no elevation change on it which is a big negative. I know a flat course is better than no course but it is an integral part in my satisfaction.
3) Safety woul be a real issue if anyone was using the park.
Other Thoughts: All in all not bad, it has some trees and obstacles it has some water, but it is missing a few key things . . . baskets, elevation, and tee signs. It is not bad for the small town of Clintonville, but it doesn't live up to my expectations for a disc golf course. For an object course however it certainly is well designed. The property is pretty cool it just doesn't have enough for me to return. I would certainly like to see how I would play with baskets as opposed to objects.
There just isn't much to say about this course. I would play it over if I was in the area but I would really like to see baskets installed.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.