The Fisher Price basketball hoop of disc golf courses
4 Helpful / 2 Not
- This course has nice Mach 3 baskets including a practice basket.
- Every hole has concrete tees
- This course is underwhelming at best. Pitch and putt in the worst way possible. I like short holes but not these ones.
- Tons of wood chips around the tees leads to tons of woods chips on the tees and lots of slippage.
- Orchard park has little to no shot variety.
- The park has lots of foot traffic, pack golf and 'carriers' who know nothing of disc golf etiquette, often times driving in on greens with golfers still putting out.
- The parking lot is small and often crowded.
- The holes are really crammed into a small space.
- This is basically the 'fisher price basketball hoop' of disc golf courses - it's for little kids and should not be enjoyed by anyone who owns a disc golf bag.
4 of 6 people found this review helpful.
0 Helpful / 2 Not
Awesome beginner holes
Pros: Well thought out, clean, great for beginners like my gf :D.
Cons: not marked out very well, I got lost 4 different times, WAY TO MANY PEOPLE PLAYING, real hectic and everyone wants you to play speed golf...
Other Thoughts: Fun if your new to the sport!!
0 of 2 people found this review helpful.
3 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: -The course is clean and well maintained
-Walking or biking distance from the MAX (Quatama)
Cons: -Very busy in the summer time
Other Thoughts: For what it is its a nice course. Its a good place to take somebody for the first time. If you live or work close by its worth checking out but beyond that it can become a real bore. If your on the westside of Portland and want to play a pitch & put just keep driving and hit Hornings Highland Course
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.