Parma, OH
Parma DGC Share
Uploaded By: Brall Hole #11 (Taken 10/2011)
Hole #11 Basket Position A

Fun course with great elevation changes

1    10/24/2013   10/24/2013
Review By: gimpyninja
Pros: Well marked course. My first time there on my own and I had no trouble finding my way around the course. Fun use of the hills and elevation changes through the forest. With a good combination of distance and technical shots. Lots of wildlife. There were deer all around when we finished hole 18.
Cons: could use a clean up. It looks like some jerks broke some bottles throughout the course. I didn't see any trash cans or I would have picked them up myself.
Other Thoughts: I can't wait to play this course again.

Accuarcy required.

5+    10/15/2011   11/2/2011
Review By: plattertoss88
Pros: Located on a decent size chunk of wooded and hilly land. Front nine have tees signs with distance and elevation change. Concrete tees on all 18. Requires a wide variety of shots here. Every hole changes it up. Although wooded they've done a good job at opening up the fairways here. #1 being up-hill 280 maybe. #2 plays back down a less steep hill through a tight gap fairway. #3 really is a lot of fun. Low ceiling shot, or bomb out a hyzer over the fence into the baseball field and cruise back over is the best route IMO. #4 is another tight one and plays slight up hill. #5 you finally flatten out a bit and get a little longer being 320 or so. #6 is a bit strange unless you notice the route over top everything instead of following map. And I'll stop at #7 being one of my favorite. Tight at first then opens up a bit for being in the woods. Two pin positions here. Well I'm not gonna spoil all your fun here. Check it out for yourself.
Cons: Very tight in some spots, maybe not good for a beginner. On the other hand course is fairly short. So maybe good for a beginner wanting to play in the woods for first time. Vandalism has been a big problem here. Some tee signs are written on as well as some one hacking and bending down young trees, idk ha. Sure doesn't look like disc damage though.
Other Thoughts: Park also has a pavilion, baseball fields, big parking lot. As well as bathrooms open during summer. Small man made fishing pond too. This is one of my favorites around Cleveland and I think its worth the trip if your from Ohio. Or out of state and coming to play some course here put this on your list.

2-4    5/26/2011   5/26/2011
Review By: dkoz
Pros: -concrete pads front 9 , reflecters on tree to show the fairway which is very helpful!
-good layout , it uses the trees well to make it a tough course if your off on your shot.
-Good use of elevation , holes are shorter at times but the elevation makes up for it.
Cons: Back nine was alittle tough to follow, there is no concrete tee pads which is a disappointment!
-Tight course it will eat you disc if you dont throw good.
Other Thoughts: I love this course and iam not the most accurate thrower, this course will make you play better and smarter!!