10 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: - Course is set around a small park, and is pretty isolated except for a walking path.
- There are some holes with smaller trees to snag drives, and others with larger trees to get around. Usually there are a few ways to go, but some are pretty tricky with low hanging branches in tough spots. At least one hole doesn't have a clear hyzer route.
- Some smaller rolling hills are present, so there are some noticeable downhill shots and some mildly sloped greens.
- Good tee signs where present, tees in good shape, decent baskets. Navigation is brainless.
Cons: - The hole lengths are pretty limited in the small area, with a bunch of holes near 200'. There are a few around 270', but overall it is pretty short.
- Fair amount of holes are wide open or close to it, with little thought needed.
- Teepads painted on the path are slippery and sometimes awkwardly placed.
Other Thoughts: - Great course for beginners, or those trying to polish some things up. A few holes have good trick shot possibilities, and some interesting lines can be found. Other holes are basic ace runs or just solid putt/approach practice.
10 of 11 people found this review helpful.
10 Helpful / 0 Not
walkers on path at 8 a.m.
Pros: Yardage says 1700 ft. total; I thought more like 2,000, my playing partner, thought perhaps 2,300 ft. (perhaps this is just because it was our 12th course in three days; and the first of the morning?)
Willow hole is a nice hole (#5). Gotta go low or a huge spike heiser (rhbh). Hole #6 also a good looking hole; with willows in play.
Signs on all holes, except nine missing.
Tees are sloped. I bet this is for drainage. Limestone....done well, if you don't mind the slope.
I took only a buzz and a putter along; and could have used the speed of a driver on 3 or 4 drives.
This is another of those nines, that if you use the walking path as o.b., you can add a level of difficulty to round. My playing partner was surrounded once, I was across once, and in a backyard, once. We didn't play any o.b. But, that would have been three o.b.s if we were.
Cons: Course short.
Course plain....no real variety.
Walkers on the paths at 8 a.m. Sometimes, in play. They were nice and we all smiled at each other, but we did have to wait slightly, twice.
Other Thoughts: My thoughts are empty....see mashnut's review for more....
10 of 10 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.