Augusta, GA
Pendleton King Park Share
Uploaded By: FAST Hole #12 (Taken 6/2014)

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >
 B grade old-school traditional

1    9/18/2007   4/18/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- B+
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- A
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- B+
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- C

Look out for kids!

1    6/5/2006   2/10/2009
Review By: bjreagh
Pros: Some interesting holes that play around the landscaping. Decent water hole over a fenced in pond.
Cons: Almost unplayable at times due to general park use and picnics. People parked on the course, kids picking up your disc, other kids in the way of your shot.
Other Thoughts: We had a decent time because it was a different experience to say the least. A little refining and rerouting and this could be ok, but until then I would play elsewhere.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >