Appleton, WI
Pierce Park Share
Uploaded By: erickmj Hole #3
3 / 339ft.   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Fun and great mix of elevation

5+    12/2/2013   1/28/2014
Review By: Offconstantly
Pros: Great use of elevation and the surrounding area. I really like the baskets. They seem to really like my discs. #6 is one of the best holes around the Appleton area. Fun blind, downhill shot.
Cons: Tees are really close to the previous baskets. Tees are mud/dirt. Lots of people all the time which isn't that big a deal but it can get busy.
Other Thoughts: I was there one day when a family was having a party in the pavilion which is about 75-100ft from the 18th fwy. A discer was walking up to the basket and a group of young guys walked up to the discer and just popped him in the mouth. A brawl erupted and the racial slurs that were thrown toward the discer, white, was incredible. Worst reverse racism I have ever seen/hear. I don't play here when there is any party going on here. Just not worth it. I hope this doesn't turn people off to this place but I thought I should tell people to look out for a little black on white crime.