Course Extinct
Monticello, IN
Pine View Share
Uploaded By: Jukeshoe Hole #5 (Taken 6/2011)
3 / 315ft.   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Highway robbery

1    11/4/2011   11/9/2011
Review By: danhyzer
Pros: Disc Golf course shares the same space as a PAR 3 stick golf course, so you could play along side your buddy. (I said you could)

clean long rubber tee pads

# 1 was a very challenging hole as it sits on an island. The point where your shoot from and to... is one of the narrowist points of the island and it didn't look like you could retrieve your disc very easily if you put it in the drink. But it's still a good hole (I wish more DGC had a hole like this, in fact this hole alone is worth the price of admission if only I was using someone else's disc as ....... (read comments below)

Cons: there we're 3 or 1/3 of the baskets so mangled that they shouldn't be in the ground for play. In fact # 9 was so mangled it wasn't even upright and was laying on its side (I still completed the hole, but I never (I take that back, I did play a private DGC in which the owner had plastic rings on the ground in which you aimed into) had to shoot my putt to finish the hole when the basket was laying on it's side.

I PAYED $$ to play this DGC
Other Thoughts: This DGC needs some love or it needs to be pulled. If you do pull it, I'll buy a basket or two (that aren't mangled).
Granted I play a lot of DGC that others wouldn't even consider playing, but I'm after the body count and spreading the good word of DG. But this DGC isn't going to help the DG community in it's current state.

HELP!!