Kirkland, IL
Pioneer Park Share
I aced this with a 171g StarMax on 10/1/8. Dumb me I signed the back of the pin number marker.

kirkland course

5+    8/3/2011   8/3/2011
Review By: gabe007
Pros: i really like this course because its in a nice park if alot of trees and it has a pond in the middle. also there isnt to many people there and if there are they are all playing disc golf if there are other people using the park they are fishing and they wont get in your way. im fairly new to the sport and thought this course was fun and Challenging. not to hard to get par in fact really easy to. also for new players the hols arent that long( may be bad for better players. i dont know all the technical terms but according to other reviews there are alot of different looks. over all park is clean and the all the baskets are kept in good order. i fixed basket 8 the day but it doesnt have a bottom
Cons: alot of geese poo. there is a stupid river right by one hole and i lost a disk in it. the tee boxes get flooded sometimes but other then that its a pretty nice.
Other Thoughts: Its maybe the best thing kirkland has to offer in fact it is the best thing in kirkland. i have only been to two courses and this one is by far the best.
ALSO DONT FORGET HOLE 8 IS FIXED KINDA im working on the tee for hole 9

Planning on Playing There Again

1    10/18/2008   4/30/2009
Review By: Nosh
Pros: 18 holes of challenge plenty of obstacles. Tees and pins well placed to make you work for it.
Cons: Water hazards come into play if you are not careful (good challenge but no one likes to lose a disc).
Other Thoughts: I've only played two rounds in one trip to the park but had so much fun I'd really like to get back there again. I'm sure my review will change when I get back from my next outing. Course path was a little confusing at the beginning but I figured it out.

Kirkland

5+    10/25/2008   11/10/2008
Review By: andy8755
This review was updated on 3/24/2009
Pros: -Pretty open course with trees influencing your approach to some holes.
-River and Pond come into play on several holes, makes you play more cautiously
-Rarely more than one other golfer or group, which I like.
Cons: -Basket on 8 has been damaged by some hooligans.
-Water holes can lead to many lost discs if you're inexperienced on the course.
-8-9 get flooded during spring thaw.
Other Thoughts: -On March 14th I aced hole number 14 with my Destroyer, which on the second round was lost in the pond on the very same hole.
-Goose feces everywhere most of the year, but hasn't ever kept me from playing here.
-Personal best score of -9 (playing all par 3's)