Oshkosh, WI
Hole #7

Not That Bad

2-4    10/7/2009   10/7/2009
Review By: suprnva
Pros: Lots of different hole types. Lots of chances to get an ace.
Cons: Tee boxes are crap. Hard to navigate if you've never been there before. Some holes are a little too short.
Other Thoughts: Red Arrow is the closest course to me so I've started playing it over the last couple weeks. My first time out I lost a disc on the 3rd hole and got pissed and left. lol. I've been back twice and played it through it twice today. So, after a total of 3 1/6 rounds (lol) I can say that the course isn't that bad at all. Yeah, it has it's downfalls, but it could be much worse that in really is. I'm actually thinking about getting together with some people I know that might be willing to donate some money and get some nice tee boxes and signs up which would make the course pretty nice in my opinion.

I've seen worse

8/17/2007   4/15/2008
Review By: FoleyT
Pros: Mostly open after the front 9, some finesse and water hazards on the early holes, but short yardage to make up for it. Some elevation challenges on the last few holes.
Cons: some of the holes on the front 9 looked a bit trashy, and ill conceived, built on and around a public park in the middle of a subdivision, so there appears to be a lot of 'other use' traffic
Other Thoughts: surprised by the poor reviews this course was given by others. we only played it once on a tour of eastern wisconsin last summer, and while it wasn't the highlight of our trip, it wasn't really all that horrible, either.