Field work for your approach shots or long putts
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1) Nice short course for beginners.
2) Long teepads.
3) Teepads numbered (spray painted number in the forward, right corner).
4) Can finish in under 20 minutes.
5) Course has 9 baskets.
6) Course is far away from the main course, so interference from other park goers is minimal.
7) Hole 1 and 9 are close to one another.
Cons: 1) Only one sign, but it has nothing of importance on it except hole number.
2) Parking on the street is the only option if you want to be close to the course.
3) Very few obstacles to challenge golfers.
4) Hole 8 is not in the flow of the course. It lies off in the long vegetation.
5) Teepads are narrow.
Other Thoughts: Park was easy to find but the course took a while to find. The course flows around one end of the park. It now has 9 baskets, but needs signage. Every time that I've played or practiced here, winds were blowing (north to south). Looks like the course could be improved due to the vast amounts of unused space at the park. Recommend parking near the the bend of Jerry Littel Way (close proximity to Hole 4 teepad), since Hole 1 is around the bend.
The Sacramento RT (#11) Bus stops about 2/3 mile from the course, around a 20+ minute walk.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.