1 Helpful / 0 Not
Here's one for the beginers, or the kids
Pros: - Long concrete teepads, you can get a full run up on them.
- Nice baskets on every hole
- All of the holes are ace-able
- Friendly locals
- Beter for beginers
- A little bit of lefts and rights
- Right off the highway
Cons: - Realy Short
- More Crowded than the longer and more fun south course
- Not much elevation change, but what is there, is used well
- Not many tee signs left
- Not very challenging
- There are a couple places that were a little hard to find the way from hole to hole
- Only 9 holes
- Right next to the highway
- Long walk from hole 9 to hole 1
Other Thoughts: This is the shortest and most beginer friendly of the two courses on site here. It's 9 holes and ends right next to the middle of the south course. The holes are almost all wide open with only a few trees and bushes around The freeway neerby makes for a bit of noise while your playing. There seemed to be more people around on this course as well. There's one hole with an elevated teebox that shoots to a basket reachable with a putter, it's a fun little hole, but there is a gazebo in the distance that kind of reminds me of the gazebo hole from the PS3 Move DG game. If there was no one around like a rainy day or tourny or something you might be able to set up a temp basket in there for a longer funner shot.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.