Layout Extinct

Uploaded By: Justin H Hole #2

Riverdale

1    6/25/2010   8/19/2010
Review By: Forrest
Pros: Challenging course through the woods. The trees add a nice hazard and if you can get past them you have the opportunity to birdie most of the holes. The day I went it was a little busy but the locals are friendly and our group had a lost disc returned to us within an hour of losing it.
Cons: Navigation. We went with a local friend of ours and without him, I'm not sure we could have found all the holes. Some trail signs would be nice. Some of the tee pads are tore up also.
Other Thoughts: Fun course with lots of challenge. Bring a local or a map to navigate this one though.

Awesome course tucked away from riverdale.

5+    3/13/2010   3/15/2010
Review By: NWcityguy2
Pros: Cool course with well designed holes to challange everyone. Baskets are well placed among trees or by water to test those who feel the need to constantly bomb shots. Some baskets are homemade while others have been replaced by new DGA ones.
Cons: Even the longest holes aren't that long, nothing there required using a driver twice and my midrange only came out 3-4 times unless I was using it off the tee. Some of the rubber tee pads were lacking as well.
Other Thoughts: This is a very cool course with a awesome following of locals who take care of it and work to improve it. I showed up a day before a tournament to get a feel for it and played with some friendly locals who took me around and gave me tips. I probably played with 3 different groups who passed me off from one to another as they left and I stuck around. There are a number of tournaments this year with the goal of improving the tee pads and baskets so if you can go to one they are worth every penny.