Pennsville, NJ
Hole #5 Approach

meh

1    6/13/2014   6/15/2014
Review By: PhillyPhan69
Pros: It is located in a beautiful park, and if not on a budget the Riverview Inn has pretty good food, although I prefer Hudock's (foot long hotdogs) on my way into town. I guess a pro would be it is the only course within about 30 minutes of here.
Cons: Tees are not easily identifiable, and eve finding worn grass spots is not an easy project. Baskets not numbered, to make the hole layout identifiable.
Other Thoughts: I probably won't return anytime soon, which is a shame because it is 15 minutes from my in laws and it could have potential.

Where's the tee?

1    1/12/2014   1/12/2014
Review By: MattElwell
Pros: Manageable distance with lots of open play. (I'm a beginner, and this course allowed be to focus on drives without having to constantly fish disks out of hazards. While there is a lot of water on the course, it didn't steal any discs.
Cons: The thing that made this course really frustrating was the complete lack of signage. One sign acknowledging the benefactor turns out to be the general area where you're supposed to tee off. I only found two actual tees. (Cement blocks painted yellow, and near flush with the grass.) No posts to indicate where the next tee area was. The baskets themselves no longer had their numbers. (For some, when you went up to them, you could see the outline of where the number had been.)
Other Thoughts: In fairness, I played the course out of season. For all I know it's much better kept up Spring-Fall.

under average

4/21/2008   6/21/2008
Review By: discNDav
Pros: nice park
few obstacles get in the way
Cons: windy
too wet
no tee signs
only bricks in the ground act as tees

2 baskets are too close to the next tee
Other Thoughts: only 9 holes
I won't be going back to this course
how can someone rate this course 3+ ?