Kansas City, KS
Rosedale Park - Top Share
Uploaded By: jace Hole #18 (Taken 3/2009)

Model Course

1    4/16/2011   5/28/2011
Review By: stubborn puppet
This review was updated on 5/31/2011
Pros: This is a gorgeous and well maintained course with thoughtful tee and pin locations. The whole course was filled with good variety and shots that made sense and kept the game flowing very naturally. Very clean park too. I felt like I could have used most all of the discs in my bag to properly conquer this one.
Cons: Some shots were a little too close to the road for comfort and my brother actually lost a disc in the back of a garbage truck that was driving by. It also looked like there might be big crowds most of the time (understandable for such a nice course). I was a little concerned that there seemed to be too many opportunities for kids to play on the fairways and get knocked silly by a driver. The biggest con for this course is that I live 400 miles away ;)
Other Thoughts: There was a brilliant and honorable feature of this course that I'd like to see everywhere: A drop box where you can return missing/found discs and a local official opens it and calls the numbers or asks people to show up to claim their lost discs on a specific, posted date and time. Cool.