Kansas City, KS
Rosedale Park - Down Under Share
Uploaded By: scarpfish Hole #3 (Taken 9/2009)
3 / 241ft.   -- / -- Par / Distance:

1 2 3 4 Next >
 trees trees and cliffs

6/1/2008   6/16/2008
Review By: staugiera
Pros: This has my favorite single hole with the launching pad on hole 11, simply amazing. Helps a person practice their jedi skills with a variety of discs and throws-backhand, sidearm, tomahawk.... After playing this course I find it much easier to get out of "trouble" on the other courses I play. This is also the only course I have found that I feel the natural tee boxes are a pro, it helps to keep the feel of nature a little closer. Must play once the skills get to at least a novice level.
Cons: if you are a beginner then you will have "luck shots" and this may cause you to get lazy. Don't let it trick you, you are lucky when this happens and you need to get it to be a skill shot instead. Not a good place to discover your discs fly, play up top for that.
Other Thoughts: When I am looking for a fun challenging course to play by myself this is where I go. Don't go here unless you are already familiar with your discs and you are wanting to hone your skills, this can help remove the "luck factor" that was previously mentioned. Amazing course that is well hidden and allows you to get away.

1    4/28/2000   5/28/2008
Review By: denny ritner
This review was updated on 4/4/2010
Pros: A very unique tight, technical short course. A beautiful walk through the woods.

This course definitely challenges one's ability to hit tight lines, shape shots, and mentally overcome the inevitable bad breaks that come with such a tight course.

Great place to practice to improve accuracy. A nice change of pace. Very fun for casual play.
Cons: Moderate schule in places.

A higher "luck factor" involved than on most courses.

This is my favorite wooded course

8/17/2006   5/17/2008
Review By: Doktor John
This review was updated on 5/18/2008
Pros: Very technical
Well laid out
The holes are each unique with little redundancy
You get "penalized" for stray shots but can almost always retrieve your disk
When it's windy up top, it's very protected down on this course
Cons: If crowded (which has only been a couple of times that I have been there) it can get a little bottle-necked
Not many cons in my mind
Other Thoughts: I've played this course many times when I have traveled to KC and it keeps challenging me...I've had one "off the hook" round there that keeps me striving for that feeling again!

1 2 3 4 Next >