Fairfield, ME
Skyriders DGC Share
Uploaded By: nstraz Hole #15 (Taken 6/2010)
3 / 260ft.   3 / --   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

Open but challenging

2-4    10/16/2010   10/16/2010
Review By: ErixTheRed
Pros: This course demonstrates proper use of trees. The fairways are open and have strategically placed trees that force you to make good shots. You wont have to play thread-the-trees all day like you do at many other courses.
Cons: It can get a little swampy and the tees aren't in perfect shape.
The front nine has very generous pars. I played the worst round of my life on my first time there and was still -4 halfway through.
The arrows at the tee and on various trees are not the best at navigating players through the course. Don't expect a lot until you're used to the layout.
Other Thoughts: To me this course really is the ideal mix of trees and open space. Additionally, the rough is dense and can get pretty tough to get out of. Throw smart.

love this course

2-4    5/15/2010   5/21/2010
Review By: hotdam
Pros: tee sign's and distance are marked on wood sign's .tee pads are in good shape . the course is not done so I liked it the front 9 is not hard or easy but the back 9 is no joke !!!!! Be smart off the tee or pay for it this course well make you a better player it forces you to make shots and be safe all in one ..I well be back to play this course every year I go back to maine .. pro shop in the works

Cons: I well wait till the course is done before I write anything here
Other Thoughts: this is great course it well be around for a long time...