Vineland, NJ
Uploaded By: Tolbert Hole #1

South Jersey Open

1    11/17/2012   5/20/2013
Review By: owvanguard
Pros: This is a technical tight course that utilizes many different elements forcing accuracy on some holes and distance on others.
Cons: Dirt pad tee boxes.
The over water shots can lead to lost discs
One short hole has an extremely tight tube to shoot through.
Other Thoughts: Some shorts over large water and many risk reward options.

C'mon!

5+    5/23/2009   6/22/2009
Review By: BigJ198
Pros: Trees, Elevation and a Lake! All of the things to make a great course! Nice location (didn't need to pack heat) Course gets better each time I visit from out-of-state. Hole 17: Beautiful!
Cons: Use the freakin' lake! For a finishing hole, 18 is a boring bomb. Anyone can put a basket and tee at opposite ends of a field. And what happened to the uphill shot on the backside followed by the downhill throw over a part of the lake? These were two great holes that needed only baskets to make them perfect.
Other Thoughts: There is so much area that need to be utilized better.

Scrap # 1 and #18.
This opens up the two on the backside that got taken out during the conversion to baskets. # 17 can now be #18; a great finishing hole. Perhaps, the signature hole for this course.
Unless with further design we get a super bomb across the section of lake visible beyond the current 17 basket. (from right to left with a basket near the current long tee for 18) There's room for 27 holes here....is that the plan?

Unfinished Business

1    4/18/2009   4/23/2009
Review By: simpletwist
Pros: Interesting and challenging front 9. Not quite pitch and putt. We played only from the whites. Not crowded for mid day on a Saturday. Most tees were fairly easy to find and each basket had an arrow pointing you in the direction of the next tee box.
Cons: Some tee boxes are difficult to find, but the map helps. A lot of idiots in the parking lot of this multi use park. Driving at reckless speeds in the parking lot with dozens of small children wandering about.
Other Thoughts: I had the whole family, I mean the whole family with me; my three kids, their spouses and my grand kids. Also my wife and my step son. 14 of us altogether! Only 4 of us were actually throwing discs. Unfortunately we had to leave before we finished our round, hence the unfinished business. Some benches and trash cans at or near the tee boxes would not only make them a little easier to find but are always a welcome sight to take a quick break. Looking forward to my next trip to NJ to finish a complete round at this fun little course.