Vineland, NJ
Uploaded By: Tolbert Hole #9

A great course in South Jersey

1    2/16/2012   2/23/2012
Review By: Aupps
Pros: -A good challenging course
-A place where you have to use all your shots in your arsenal
-Good use of elevation
-Great signage
-Multiple tees
-Clean bathroom facilities
-The General Mills plant across the street makes the course smells like cereal
Cons: -Some (1 or 2) very tight alleys that are above my playing level
-Wish that water was used more in the course design
-First tee isn't very close to the parking lot
-Some long walks between holes
Other Thoughts: Sure is great alternative to sketch Landis Park. Would love to play tournaments here. The locals are taking great care of this course.

best in vineland

1    5/22/2011   5/22/2011
Review By: sinned8517
Pros: great coarse. many tight fairways, you can tell people did a great job putting this coarse together.
Cons: one hole is over a little bit of water others next to water. hole 18 was hard to find and is in heavy brush up to your knee and thighs.
Other Thoughts: i will be back on this coarse as soon as i can, lots of fun.

Exceptional Course

12/20/2007   12/24/2007
Review By: mactavius
This review was updated on 1/5/2008
Pros: Challenging yet fair course. The pin positions maximize the potential of the land. Superb design and great use of elevation change.
Cons: Grass tee pads. #14 a little unrealistic (extreme dogleg left from the back tees) but still enjoyable. Signage is reliable for the most part, though I got lost looking for #14 and never found the teepad for #18 (though I did find the basket)
Other Thoughts: I traveled from my home in Georgia to visit my parents in New Jersey. Unfortunately, the states does not offer many disc golf coursesm, especially in the part my parents lived. I discovered that Vineland had two courses. I made the 25 minute drive to Landis Park first. It was straightforward and not very exciting. I almost decided not to proceed to South Vineland Park due to the chilly weather, but decided I might as well play since I was in the neighborhood. It was the best decision of my vacation thus far. South Vineland Park is one of my two favorite courses (the other is Sandy Creek Park in Athens, GA). The grin on my face grew larger after each hole. It is truly an exceptional course.