Spring, TX
Spring Valley DGC Share
Uploaded By: Bevo Hole #28 (Taken 8/2009)
-- / --   -- / --   -- / --   3 / 384ft. Par / Distance:
Hole P9 / T27

Proshop employee is a grade A ducshe bag

1    7/12/2013   7/19/2013
Review By: RedDragon84
Pros: I actually like the course, but incredibly bad customer service ruined it for me.
Cons: The employees. I lost 3 discs when I played, one of them was floating the tiny pond at the end of 9th hole of the power 9, only 100' or so from the proshop. I told them about it when I was leaving and they said they would fish it out. A week later I called them, and they hadn't found any of my discs, so I told them about that one, and he told me "they were too busy" to try and get it, even though it was just barely out of arms reach, and they could have just used a golf club to pull it over. When I tried to explain this he hung up on me. Then I called backed and said "That was great customer service hanging up on me like that", and, he started yelling at me, told me to come get it myself (which I would have gotten it if they didn't have signs that said don't go into any ponds or ditches), when I told him that, he asked my name, I told, him told me he would ask the owners if I was welcome to ever come back again, then asked my last name again, I told him it was Smith, and he yelled at me "Yeah right" and hung up again. This whole entire time, I was calm, I was just politely explaining that the disc was in plain sight and easy to get to, and met with apathy and down right rage. I did not say anything to this man to provoke any kind of the response I received from him. If anyone finds a disc with phone number ending in 9580, don't get it back to them, I'm sure they won't give it to me.
Other Thoughts: If anyone has the owners contact info I would really like to speak with him about this.