4 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1) Much different from other Courses in Mobile. Includes elevation, which i've yet to see in Mobile
2) Provides an open area to play in
3)While the course does run along the creek, there is a nice buffer between it and the course
4)Probably the only water Hazard in Mobile you can see your disc in the water
5) A New experience for those who Mostly Play in Mobile.
6) Not a very crowded course, unlike many of the courses in the area. This is the course i've started playing on the weekend when the other courses ( Cottage Hill, Municipal, and USA Campus) are over-crowded.
Cons: 1) Overgrowth- lots of it when you're not in tournament season
2) Hard to Navigate-holes 1-6 are relatively easy to find. (once you find hole 1's tee) holes 7-10 go up and down (7 and 9 go up, 8 and 10 come down the hill) Hole 11 runs along the river. Holes 12-16 make a loop on the far end of the park (after completing hole 11, keep going straight, hole 12's tee will be on your right near some trees. Hole 17's tee box is right back by hole 11's basket. Hole 18- Well I've still yet to find the tee in 3 rounds at Hobbit
3) Very Little parking
4) Some tee boxes missing (1,8,and 18 I believe)
5) Often dogs being walked in this park. Watch your discs!
Other Thoughts: Great course, but needs better tees (tee boxes, signs, distance markers, ect.
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.