Rupert, ID
3 / 384ft.   3 / 327ft.   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Amazing

2-4    2/13/2013   2/13/2013
Review By: j_baller92
Pros: Beautiful course. I love the lake being right there, though it does mean insects. It is a wonderful challenge even on the short holes because of how they have set this course up. Glad they added some new holes to it as well just to make things more fun for all.
Cons: Pay to play, but that is even not an issue. Get a state park season pass for $10 to play all the state parks in Idaho that have one it is paid off in no time.
Other Thoughts: When I was a kid this was the first course I had ever seen and it got me very interested. Years later I made some friends who took me out and we were able to make it to Lake Walcott to play. It is an absolutely amazing course and they just make it better with the addition of the holes.

Fantastic Course

2-4    10/28/2011   10/21/2012
Review By: TheGrim
Pros: This was the first course I ever played on and is one of the reasons I took to the sport. It is amazingly well laid out with difficult shots through a beautiful park

The locals were fantastic. The atmosphere was great. The cages get moved often, which adds to the fun of the park. The park layout is really well done to avoid throwing at pavilions and such.
Cons: It's not much of a con, but it's a little out of the way, especially since I'm from Salt Lake and this is nowhere near me.
Other Thoughts: One of the best courses you can ask for.

5+    2/5/2011   2/5/2011
Review By: Trav
Pros: Maybe I am a bit biased.

After installing and playing on the Launchpads, I am really glad we went with them. So much better than concrete.
Cons: Could easily be 27 hole course. I can go on and on, but when you're here everyday, there's always something you could be improving on.
Other Thoughts: I'm always looking for suggestions. If you see something that could be improved, please let me know. Don't forget to stop by and say hello!