Pullman, WA
Sunnyside Park Share
Uploaded By: DiscWazzu Hole #10 (Taken 7/2014)

5+    1/26/2014   2/10/2014
Review By: fuegoador
Pros: Lots of open shots so it's a good learning course. Local league does their best to keep tees, baskets, and signs up to par with minimal help from the city.
Cons: Public park so it has the tendency to get a bit crowded on nice days. Pads, baskets, and signs could use some work but are good considering the city doesn't help out with that.

Palouse Pleasure

2-4    11/29/2013   12/16/2013
Review By: idahooldguy
This review was updated on 8/5/2015
Pros: - Elevation change on most holes.
- Well-spaced trees obstacles.
- One tee shot over water and a good variety of holes lengths.
- Nice variety of shots required and accuracy is important.
- New tee signs and rubber tee pads.
- Each sign shows the direction to the next tee.
Cons: - Some of tee pads are a little short.
- The city obviously doesn't water the course in July, so the grass was quite dry.
- I wish they would have taken advantage of the rolling terrain and made a couple of long downhill holes.
Other Thoughts: I have played this course 2 more times since my initial review. The ground was so hard and dry both times that I had a significant problem with huge skips and rollouts. I downgraded the course from 4 to 3 because of this. If the grounds were better maintained, this course could go back up to a 4 in my mind. I really like the layout and shot variety. However, watching a disc roll 200-300' down a bare, sunbaked hillside is very frustrating (this happened to me more than once). During my last round, I watched some poor guy's disc roll 400' down the hill on #17. It's a good thing for him that I saw where it went or he might have lost that one.

A fun course if you're in the area

2-4    5/2/2011   5/3/2011
Review By: b-mart
Pros: Good use of the elevation and of the land available. Free. Definitely a high fun factor. Fairly short holes so it's not too tough for recreational players, but still hard enough with the elevation, trees, and wind to challenge any level of player.
Cons: The tee pads are abyssmal. Burying a landscape timber in the ground is fine for the first week, but once the grass behind it is worn in (which it is), it's just dangerous. I ruined a couple of drives because I was too focused on staying upright. No signage at all. If I hadn't been playing through with some locals I would have gotten lost after hole 2. Most of the baskets are unmarked too. Several teepads face up to three unmarked baskets within 25 yards of each other.
Other Thoughts: Although I could complain about the cons of this course all day, it was just too much fun to hate. Plus I hit two putts and several drives that could be marked as "top ten personal bests" all in one day, and had a reasonable score after a poor start. Hard to complain about that. Playing here makes me wish that I'd picked up the game when I lived there. It's the perfect thing to keep a broke college student entertained.

6/12/2007   11/12/2007
Review By: JoePublic
Pros: Great use of terrain with fast greens. Great views of the Palouse and Moscow Mountain in the distance. Variety of longer and shorter shots, all challenging with hills and winds a big factor.
Cons: 9 baskets are Mach 3 other 9 are Mach 14 chain.
Look out for the kids on some holes and plenty of walkers not quite sure what we are doing out there.
Other Thoughts: Working on getting another course in the area to incorporate some wooded areas in this very grassy part of the country.