Saukville, WI
Tendick Nature Park Share
Hole #3 Pro Tee

not living up to the hype man

2-4    6/1/2015   10/31/2015
Review By: tangerinewarehouse
Pros: 5 cool wooded holes
Cons: 5 cool wooded holes
Other Thoughts: let's be real here, there's five cool wooded holes and then some wide open shots thrown together to fill out the rest of the 18 holes. so it's a dollar a hole basically. it should've just been a really sweet 9 hole free course that would grow the sport better. why would you play here with the fredonia course up the road? if every hole was as cool as 6-10 this would be a 5 disc course, since its only 5 out of 18 holes that are note worthy, it should be a 1.25 disc rated course. blame the math.

C = Cool concept, but falls short of potential

1    6/3/2009   6/7/2009
Pros: This review, like all of mine, is for the long tees. That is unfortunate for this particular course since the short tees make for an excellent course, abeit a little short. The long tees for the most part are dumb: They either just add a lot (too much) of length on the open holes, or they make impossibly lucky/random fairways of the wooded holes. It is very unfortunate since they are very nice tees and obviously a lot a care/pride has been put into the installation.

What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward. Fair, but harsh punishment for bad decisions or execution. == C-
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities for me. I throw 300' accurately, 360' max. == C-
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography == C
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion. == B+
5) Bonus points for multi-shot holes with defined landing zones, good risk/reward and multiple options to play them. == C-

Over time, I expect to fill some of my reviews in with more descriptive verbiage...if what I can add anything to what has already been written. For now, my list is more important to me than the verbiage of my reviews.

I fully expect others with different tastes/philosophies to disagree with me....that's the fun of things here. See my profile for my rating philosophy.