Buffalo Grove, IL
Twin Creeks Park Share
Uploaded By: notapro Hole #9 (Taken 11/2010)

Worst Course Ever

1    5/27/2009   5/27/2009
Review By: Nigel
Pros: No crowds ;)
Cons: This is more like someone's oversized backyard than an actual course, you could use your putter and still birdie every hole
Other Thoughts: No matter how curious you are, do yourself a favor and AVOID THIS COURSE

D Grade = Dud

1    7/10/2006   4/19/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- D
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- D+
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- D+
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- D