Whitewater, WI
3 / 285ft.   3 / 300ft.   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

Really nice course

5+    5/28/2013   5/28/2013
Review By: Harry Manback
Pros: -Great variety
-Many aceable holes
-Pretty good for beginners
Cons: -All fairly short holes
-Can get fairly crowded
-Tough to find disc in trees at times
Other Thoughts: Really nice course with a good variety of holes. I never found myself reaching for my max d driver. Many broken bottles around the ground, but its on a college campus so theres nothing to do about that. A couple holes are very short and wide open and just waiting to be aced.

An update on the course from the UWW Disc Golf Club

5+    3/29/2010   3/29/2010
Review By: cheesy_gordita_crunk
Other Thoughts: Hey everybody,

I thought I would let you know whats new with the course. I am the disc golf club vice president at UWW. We have been working very hard to expand the course from 12 to 18. Since the holes have been installed and opened for public play, we are still working on touching up the course.

Here are a couple things you can expect in the upcoming months:

1. Concrete tees: We will be installing concrete tee pads in the near future. We may just do the short tees for now because it makes more sense from a cost/budget standpoint.

2. Tee signs: We did have a bunch of signs/maps up telling people how to navigate the new course, but this is a campus course, and people are idiots and steal the signs. We are working on getting permanent signs up on each hole including distances and the hole layout.

3. Ace race: We just registered our course for the 2010 discraft ace race. It will be held september 18. Check the ace-race website for more info on how to register.

Sorry this isn't really a review (my opinion would be a bit biased). When you come out and play, keep in mind the course is always a work in progress and we are working hard to make it better. Any feedback is appreciated!

Short but fun course

4/19/2008   5/20/2008
Review By: mozee
Pros: Lots of birdie and ace opportunities, but challenging enough to lose those strokes on a handful of holes. Mostly a tight wooded course where some accuracy is needed to avoid trouble. The course plays fast so you can get a lot of holes in.
Cons: College course, so it can get dirty with trash and vandalism. Overgrowth on several holes and easy to lose a disc in many places.
Other Thoughts: Fun little casual course to work on your accuracy