Gresham, OR
Hole #7

Worth your time

5+    7/29/2012   7/30/2012
Review By: nadaladadotnet
Pros: Variance in length of holes, and the obstacles to traverse to the basket.
Cons: Not many ways to 'shake up the course" in the way say, Pier Park does where they can move baskets around to make the holes more challenging.
Other Thoughts: Overall, this is a very fun course to throw at. I've played the course literally close to a hundred times since I started throwing 5 years ago. It never bores me. The layout is definitely good for your "short game" and for putting. Only 2 holes that have any kind of "distance" but you don't really notice that as you play the course. I bring my son to the course a lot and it's been invaluable in developing his confidence with the disc. Great place to bring the kids or just work on your short game.

1    8/28/2010   8/28/2010
Review By: qeserus
Pros: Easy to play for a beginner like myself. Not too crowded, only one other group on the course @ 11 on a Saturday. Had a great time.
Cons: Could lose your discs on holes 5 and 7. Have to watch were you throw. Tee numbers not clearly marked. I'm glad I printed a map before I went it helped out a lot.
Other Thoughts: Hole 5 has a rock quarry on the right with a big cliff about 5ft past the fence so if your disc goes over say good bye to it.
The other group on the course was friendly. A nice little course in Gresham.

Home Course

5+    8/20/2009   8/21/2009
Review By: Ghost in the Darknes
Pros: Great variety of shots.
Varied Lengths.
Not a lot of traffic.
Dedication of several golfers and the wonderful coffee shop.
Cons: A few homeless people.
Not a lot of long shots where you can air out a throw.
The gully, which they are currently trying to fix.
Other Thoughts: This is my home course and it has been a great course to learn on and get better at. It's also great to see Rockwood Park so close.