Evansville, IN
Eagle Valley at USI Share
Uploaded By: kingjames1014 Hole #13 (Taken 12/2012)
3 / 206ft.   3 / 206ft.   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

Great beginner course

5+    4/10/2013   6/6/2013
Review By: Abram
Pros: 1) If you are looking for a beginner friendly course in the Evansville area then look no further. This should be every first time players course.
2) Courses are layed out very well and easy to navigate.
3) Holes are mostly open but there are a few wooded holes.
Cons: 1) No scorecards.
2) Once you have mastered this course (which isn't too difficult) then you yearn for something more difficult.
3) Some pars are very forgiving.
Other Thoughts: This was the first course I ever played and I highly recommend to all new players. I still play this course when I am trying new discs or want to practice on long drives.

Great little course

5+    7/5/2012   8/15/2012
Review By: SMontgomery
Pros: Great beginner course.
Great to work on mids and putters.
Brush and woods can offer great trouble shooting opportunities.
Warm up net and good practice basket.
Cons: Teepads, not length or material but they were rushed in construction and the ground underneath is washing away and making footing an issue.
Other Thoughts: I will give this course a higher than most rating. It is under rated in my opion. Since the course is very short, long teepads are not as necessary as on most courses. The wind can be down right tropical storm-ish and make the course really challenging out of the wooded holes.

1    7/12/2010   8/28/2010
Review By: ihlars
Pros: 1- nice baskets
2- great course for a beginner, with some really easy holes to ease a person into it, some tight wooded holes, and a few long holes to introduce a person to distance
3- when I played there was no one else on the course, but that was in the summer.
4- got the best score I have ever gotten on a course
5- good singage
Cons: 1- a little too easy for anyone that has played much
2- rubber tees
3- par too high on some holes
Other Thoughts: I took my buddy here for his first game of discgolf. He really had a good time (even got a couple of birdies). So it makes a great introductory course. I enjoyed it too, but I think I would get bored with it if I played it too much. I do wish they would put in concrete, its just safer.