2 Helpful / 4 Not
Pitch & Putt
Pros: *Nice Tee signs
* Quality baskets
* Well maintained grounds
* Short enough for playing back to back rounds in no time.
* Enjoyable little pitch & putt for those who dig that sorta thing.
* A couple of the baskets are on these tiny little hills
Cons: * No actually tee box; just grass.
* No obstacles, the course is WIDE open
* Holes are small in distance for those who like to use the "big arrrm"
* Basket # 9 is missing and who ever stole it worked hard because there is a huge hole in the ground.
Other Thoughts: I enjoyed this course even though it's small and there are no trees that come into play. There are trees but they appear to have been planted only a few years ago. Give it a decade and there'll be some tree obstacles. Every hole temps you to empty you're bag of discs on it or at least throw more than one disc. Could play this course as an "Ace Race" with you're buddies due to it's size.
2 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.