Santa Maria, CA
Waller Park Share
Uploaded By: Legend KILLer Hole #16 (Taken 3/2009)
3 / 211ft.   3 / --   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

Sell Everything and Move Here

1    7/27/2014   7/28/2014
Review By: Raider Dave
Pros: The entire thing! By entire thing I mean, weather, # of holes, Variety of shots, views and food vendors.
Cons: Hard to raise any Cons: Like several others have said, we did have a hard time with a few transitions, but Seriously, not a problem.
Other Thoughts: 8 or so of us made the 2 hr trek from Bakersfield, I would drive 4 hrs to play here! 30' cooler than home, close to the coast, but not too close that wind was too much of an issue. Everything I want to say about this course has already been said. IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED HERE, GET HERE!

A real gem

5+    8/1/2012   3/11/2014
Review By: Seabrook
Pros: All equipment is in excellent shape and well maintained. Great mixture of shots and length of course.
Cons: If you are not a regular at the course some of there are a few transitions between basket to the next tee which can get confusing. I've played it a half dozen times over 6 years and still get confused a couple.
Other Thoughts: Always excited to come back to Waller when I'm in the area.

Best course yet

1    6/13/2012   10/5/2012
Review By: Halibut Skies
Pros: it is enormous, gorgeous, completely decongested and FUN
Cons: it is not closer to my house
Other Thoughts: I want to go back, badly. It has tons of varying holes, terrain, difficulty, distance, etc. I used everything in my bag which was great fun.

always a good time

5+    6/17/2010   9/18/2010
Review By: kelso829
Pros: lots of differnet hole and shots needed, lots of parking, 36 holes, clean, lots of space, few holes have other people in the way, well marked, good practice chains for putting
Cons: some holes are just crazy, the wind picks up in the afternoon, needs a food stop, 36 holes can start to wear out the are a little
Other Thoughts: by far one of my fav courses, tons of fun playing doubles first time was over 20 over next few times got it down to a few over