help me fix it!
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Good design with 5 wooded holes offering a challenge to all players
- 4 more open holes to let it air out
- 2.5 miles from The Throw Shop the biggest disc golf shop in Michigan
- newly maintained fairways summer 2012
Cons: - Bad neighborhood
- Can be flooded (#2-3) in the spring
- Mega bugs and insane poison ivy in season (working on fixing that)
Other Thoughts: - I helped design and install this course, the city gave us no $ for tee, signs, or maintenance and the local A3 club bought the baskets.
- Not recommended to play alone it's not the best area but it's not so bad you can't play here, just don't leave valuables in your car or play alone without a phone at least. I've played it dozens of times and never had a problem, but some people have.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.