New Hill, NC
Buckhorn DGC Share
3 / 120ft.   3 / 216ft.   3 / 285ft.   3 / 285ft. Par / Distance:
Hole #10 - Back across the small cove on Harris Lake.

B = Be too long for me to fully enjoy

2-4    4/26/2007   4/19/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- A-
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- C+
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- A-
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- A
5) Multi-shot holes with defined landing zones, good risk/reward and multiple options to play them -- C
Cons: OK, I admit it.....I am a lefty :)
That does not help my opinion - especially the water holes.