Wenatchee, WA
3 / 140ft.   3 / --   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

North Central WA Best Course

2-4    4/12/2009   4/16/2009
Review By: Barbikes
Pros: The park's maintenance is excellent! The grass is mowed. The restrooms are clean. There is very little litter. The teebox signage is top rate.
There is a covered picnic area. The park doesn't seem too crowded. Great usage of Mando's and OB to add difficulty to a short course. There are only two other courses (Leavenworth and Moses Lake) within a 80 mile radius?
Cons: This is a short nine hole course located in about a seven acre city park.
The Mando poles are only about two feet high. It would be great if they were twenty feet high. The park is relatively new so trees that have been planted to guard baskets are still small and ineffective.
Other Thoughts: It's great that Wenatchee has a disc golf park! I grew up there and still have a relative there so I visit a couple of times a year. I think the Rotary Club did a good job considering the acreage they had to work with. They created a park out of a vacant field. When I play the course I'm usually with my son. We play the course the first round and then we play "safari golf". We take turns inventing crazy long holes with punishing mandos like - "Throw from tee one to basket five but mando left of the restroom building". We do that until we've had enough!

5/17/2008   5/17/2008
Review By: Brody Cannon
Pros: A good putt and approach course and great for the whole family. Very well maintained park.
Cons: In a small town and because of that, i have never seen a good disc golfer out there which means no locals to challenge. The course is extremely short and very easy for advanced golfers.
Other Thoughts: It is a great little park with other things besides disc golf so there is something to do for the whole family. I play it everytime I visit family in Wenatchee and would really like to meet a good local player.