Salem, OR
Corban University Share
Uploaded By: JMONEY Hole #4 (Taken 1/2011)
3 / 300ft.   3 / --   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

Relax and enjoy a shady and cool afternoon

5+    8/16/2009   8/21/2009
Review By: bakodaboarder
Pros: The security staff is the first thing you will probably see on campus and might follow you. With that said it I find the course offers a consistent mix of elevation changes with left and right doglegs. There are clear signs as to the hole locations and the general description of intended line and par.
There is a map/scorecard at the start of the first hole by at the top of the hill.
Cons: The biggest drawback are the natural tee boxes. If a concreted or specialized pad were available I would rate this course higher. With this course being on a college campus it is harder to play this course during the school year.
Other Thoughts: I highly recommend this course as a quick 40-50 minute play right off of I-5. I only play this course during the summer months from May til August. There are only a few holes which you can lose your discs however if you are a versatile disc golfer I do not believe you will have an issue.
I play a modified hole 3 due to, what I believe is an excess of over-asphalt throwing. I now start at the end of the first concrete parking area. There is a line similar to the one taped at the original placement. I found I chewed up my discs less.