Randolph, VT
White River DGC Share
Uploaded By: Tolbert Hole #18 (Taken 1/2010)

Great Backyard Course

5+    11/22/2012   11/27/2012
Review By: sirenical
Pros: Lots of fun. There are a lot of opportunities for different types of shots. There are gnomes to be seen if you look carefully.
Cons: Currently the bridge is down thanks to Hurricane Irene. To play a full 18 holes, you must drive around. This is not as big a deal as it seems however.
Other Thoughts: This is the course I started playing on. It is a 2 minute walk from my front door. Needless to say, I get a lot of playing done at this course.

One of the best in VT

5+    5/4/2011   6/14/2011
Review By: Titan85
Pros: This course is great, the shots are all very technical, kinda short, but that alright. Hole 13 is a great over the river shot, and 18 is probibly one of the hardest shots on the course. all in all this course is awesome
Cons: i don't have many cons for the course, its small so its easy to play up on someone if its busy, and the holes do cross a bunch.
Other Thoughts: This is one of my favorite courses to play, i did lose 3 or 4 discs but i also found a few too so its all good.

I'll play again and again!

1    7/16/2010   7/20/2010
Review By: Axl69
Pros: -I'll play in the woods all day.
-It's a short but fun course.
-My wife and kids have plenty to do with the playground, pool or river right there.
-I love the over the river tee on the 13th but not the 18th.
-We saw the old maintenance guy walking through trimming things back in the woods section.
Cons: What's with the 18th tee? It was way overgrown and I didn't feel like losing my disc. Any toss from there would have been a blind hail-mary over the river and through the woods. I love the over the river idea but how bout tightening up on the 18th.
Other Thoughts: AN UPDATE TO MY CON SECTION:
after posting the above cons I saw the winter photo of the 18th and would love a shot at that, however come July bring your machete!