0 Helpful / 15 Not
- Facilities available
- Two separate loops, so you can play the front side and be done or the back and be done.
- Signs show current pin locations
- Too much poke and hope
- "FAIR"ways should be stressed here. Don't get me wrong, there are some good fairways here, but there are also some really bad one's too.
- Storm damage brush piles make it very difficult to find your disc's right now (I am sure eventually the piles will disappear), but reviewing this in its current state.
- Teepads can be difficult to maneuver.
-- After a little raing those bricks are pretty slick, so watch your footing.
Other Thoughts: I want to give credit to the WB crew as it is very apparent that they have put in a ton of hours into making this course a reality. They keep the course very clean as well. Now, to play devils advocate, I was not all that impressed by the course overall. It was too much of poke and hope.
0 of 15 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.