Appling, GA
IDGC - WR Jackson Memorial DGC Share
Uploaded By: timg Hole #4 (Taken 10/2011)

B = Be too long for me!

1    6/18/2008   4/18/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- B+
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- C+
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- B+
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- B
5) Multi-shot holes with defined landing zones, good risk/reward and multiple options to play them -- A