South Paris, ME
Creative Recreations Share
Uploaded By: Danman8520 Hole #14 (Taken 7/2010)

Creative Recreations

1    9/18/2015   9/18/2015
Review By: KnickerbockerLAG
Pros: Creative Recreations took me by surprise. My first visit I was a bit confused by the entrance at the base, but once I realized I was in the right place, the course took over. What I see here is a course designed by someone who understands the physics and beauty of disc golf. The fairways are laid out for frolfers who want to get the maximum out of heir skill not random holes that dont make sense. Theres true design at play and a huge naturally wooded maine course that should not be missed.
Cons: The pars are extremely forgiving on most holes. There are MANY par 5's, and many are maybe only 400 ft. I eagled multiple holes my first time through.
Other Thoughts: As mentioned, when you pull in, its hard to know what to expect, but if you figure it out and start playing, you are in for a treat.

The best way to put it is dont judge a book by its cover. This is disc golf gold.

Creative Recreations

1    10/4/2014   10/4/2014
Review By: trevzilla
Pros: Very good course design. Well maintained fairways. Easy course to follow. Difficult course. Trash cans and benches at every hole.
Cons: Pars are a little easy. Trash cans need to be emptied. And I do get bummed paying money to disc golf, but it's still worth the $5 here. It seems that the money does actually go back into the course, which is good.
Other Thoughts: This site incorrectly stated that it was $3 a round when apparently it's been $5 for "years and years now." The owner of the site was super lenient with us though, and cut us a deal. $10 for 3 of us. Pretty sweet, totally worth it. (And I updated this site recently to reflect the actual $5 fee)

Challenging and unique course

1    10/3/2014   10/3/2014
Review By: mslebzak520
Pros: Great hole variety. Nice tee signs and concrete slab tee pads. All holes have seats and trash cans. $5 all day play.
Cons: Might be hard for beginners. Could have a little better next-hole direction in some cases.
Other Thoughts: Really enjoyed this course. We will return any chance we get.

home coarse

5+    6/30/2010   7/6/2010
Review By: kfitz
Pros: control, contol, control, elevation adds distance to alot of the holes. new baskets add visability to the many hidden baskets. different place to play
Cons: bugs are crazy, on a mountain and its a leg killer
Other Thoughts: its a skill builder, it takes stokes of most off the other coarses i play when i get into more open level wooded coaeses