Cloudcroft, NM
Zenith Park Share
Hole #5 Blue Tee

Might Get A Little Cold Up Here?

1    4/1/2013   4/1/2013
Pros: I found two sets of signs, A and B, with teepads for both, on some of the holes. I thought there were some challenging throws here. # 6 playing along the tennis courts and throwing to the basket hidden in the trees was a fun hole with a nice challenge to it. The howling wind made almost every throw a challenge today.
#1 and #2 were both fun little ACE runs.
Cons: I never found anything for # 3 so I skipped right to # 4. Signs were missing or on the ground in many places. It wouldn't be too difficult to attach the # 6 sign to the tennis court fence, would it?

The wind blew my drive on # 4 completely over the hi-way, so that can't be good, can it? Am I talking about my errant drive or having the basket right beside a busy hi-way?

And # 9, driving across the skate rink parking lot can't be a good idea.

And # 5, playing 490' with the playground right in the middle of the fairway, is a bad idea. I hope players exercise some good judgement when children are playing on that playground.
As of April 1st, the course was still wet and boggy.
Other Thoughts: The course could use a little TLC. Three teepads is overkill for this course. Two is sufficent. Players have to be good sewards of the game and the course and not throw into the playground when children are present. That might be a great time to practice that roller!