Pros: * Fantastic upkeep and grooming.
* The course has evolved incredibly over the past few years due in no small part to the Algonquin Disc Golf Club, Dusan Nedelko and the Town of South River
* Brand new fairway was just put in a month ago but is an amazing addition to the course.
* The new additions make for a new technical hole with dog legs that can be tricky but well well thought out.
Cons: * Some of the tee pads could be longer but I know that's in the works.
* Grass on the new fairway needs some time to grow in but that's also being looked after.
* None! Get up there and play this course is a gem.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.