Coquitlam, BC
Looking across the water from fairway 3

A Good Challenge

5+    2/21/2011   2/23/2011
Review By: iainw
Pros: 9 baskets and 9 numbered tee pads. Alternate holes available at the soccer field. I played 2 holes and then found my way to start playing with a group and they showed me the various tee locations as easy, back and alternate. It was a great way to play and I enjoyed the course.
Cons: Quite muddy in the winter, but it was frosty when i played so the ground was mostly frozen. I also managed to toss a gazelle into the pond, right in the middle. I never saw it coming, and it really isnt much of an obstacle.
Other Thoughts: I would definitely play this course again and would come out for a duck golf day. Fun and challenging, well worth it.

Cool Course

5+    5/15/2010   6/6/2010
Review By: theHip
Pros: This is actually a really fun and somewhat challenging course. That, and every time my friends and I play it, we find more holes that make this course better each time. It has some wooded holes, open holes, holes with water hazards. This course really does have it all.
Cons: Lot's of opportunities to lose discs. Keep an eye out for exactly where your disc lands.
Also, this course has a high water table. Bring some water proof shoes or something, if it has rained a lot recently.
Other Thoughts: I'm pretty sure we saw Michael J. Fox on this course last month. Is that possible?