Burnaby, BC
Robert Burnaby Park Share
Uploaded By: Giv'r Hole #8 (Taken 8/2011)
Hole #8 Approach

Nice quiet course, tucked away

5+    5/25/2013   7/8/2013
Review By: joelwpg
Pros: This Course is my favorite of the Vancouver courses. Located in a beautiful park this course does not even feel like you are in a city. Full of huge (Vancouver style) trees, it is always quiet here, and the course is great. The course plays up and down a hill, so most holes will have that slight up or down elevation. Finding my way through the first time was a little tricky, but the map helped.
Cons: During winter, or when it rains this course can get very mucky. The ground around the final hole can be shoe swallowing deep muck. Unfortunately... it sometimes rains in Vancouver.
Other Thoughts: Worth the trip! The walk in the park alone would be worth it and the course is fun and endlessly re-playable. There are also a few alternate courses here which are a lot of fun if you can find them :)

Up in the woods!

1    7/30/2011   8/3/2011
Review By: Highball
Pros: I liked the fact that this course was in the trees yet not so bad that I could not enjoy it. For the most part the tee pads were well kept and the baskets there all (but one) were high quality. The local players have made many different maps to play this course. 9, 15, 18 and more hole maps were tacked to the fence on the 1st tee pad.
Cons: The one thing that stood out on this course was that if you did not have a map (and I ALWAYS print a map before I play a new course) you would be totally lost! Was not too crazy about the many different ways to play this course as you could be throwing at a basket that others are. They made due with what they have and for that I'll give them a A+.
Other Thoughts: This was like taking a long walk up into the woods. Your up there and it is like nothing else is around you but miles of forest at times. That was a neat feeling. The throwing up and down hills was a new challenge and bit me a few times too. Over all I loved it and will play it every time I have the chance!

Beautiful Course

2-4    12/6/2009   1/6/2010
Review By: theHip
This review was updated on 6/6/2010
Pros: Very beautiful and picturesque.
All of the holes are generally really fun.
Hilly and some holes have lots of trees make for a fun challenge.
Cons: Kind of easy.
A fun course like this makes you want more. If it were a 18 hole course I would for sure give it a higher rating.
Other Thoughts: I really enjoy this course. It's worth going out to play this one, and I will make sure I go out and play it more.