Tsawwassen, BC
3 / --   3 / 240ft.   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

Nice practice course

1    8/25/2012   9/6/2012
Review By: ricklev
Pros: -Can play with midrange disc (I played with a Stingray that I brought on my cruise)
-Mostly grass (unlike many Florida courses, which tend to be sandy)
-Nice practice course close (10-15 min drive) to the ferry terminal
Cons: -May be too easy for experts, but for me it was just right for practice. I played 2 under par
-People in the park stop with their kids in the middle of the fairway sometimes.
Other Thoughts: I wanted a place to play after coming back on the ferry from Swartz Bay, Vancouver Island. My wife spotted for me, and I had a fun time on this course. It was on a Saturday around 3pm, and it was not crowded.

Need To know

5+    3/3/2010   3/4/2010
Review By: DB-TT
Pros: This is the perfect practice course, Best baskets I have ever played on, If u go to ttowndiscgolf.com u will find all the maps for diffrent layouts, Over 15 different 9 hole layouts. Sunday doubles is the time to come out.. 1 pm start.
Cons: No tee pads can be a problem in the winter. Not alot of people play the front 9 so it can be hard to figure out first time there.
Other Thoughts: The front 9 makes the course look short, where there are rounds where every hole is over 350'.. This course has produced some of the longest throwers out there.. CHECK OUT THE OTHER ROUNDS.