Chelsea, QC
-- / --   3 / 462ft.   3 / 516ft.   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Bravo

1    7/29/2013   7/29/2013
Review By: billcoke
Pros: Very challenging layout on a ski slope. The holes on the back 9 are placed up & down the ski runs. Very scenic, beautiful area.
Cons: I recommend boots and long pants. I stopped in after flying into Ottawa but was wearing sneakers and shorts,
Other Thoughts: I commend the Ottawa Disc golf community for putting this course together. If I had more time in the area I would like to play this course a few more times.

Nice Experience...

1    7/8/2010   7/12/2010
Review By: micky5752
Pros: Challenging layout. The course has some real nice downhill shots that range from 300 to 500 feet. There are some nice uphill shots that challenge you also. Beautiful Scenery. If you're not from Canada, you'll be surprised when you show up and the course is built on a pretty major ski resort.
Cons: When I was here it was 100 degrees, so long pants were out of the question....But, you really ought to wear them. I live in a woodsy area of PA, and I've never seen that amount of POISON IVY in my life. Hundreds if not thousands of yards of it.

PRINT A MAP!!!! I went in not thinking that I would need a map...I never do... There is a wild goose chase from 5 to 6 that returns you to the dirt road at the bottom of the slopes. Most of the time if you don't have a map you can follow the paths that people have beat down. There are helpful little stickers on the basket that try to point you in the right direction. It'll only take you one time to get the hang of the course.
Other Thoughts: I am very happy with my trip into Quebec. I was fishing in Calabogie, and decided to take a trip and make a day of it. It is great to get out and experience a good day of DG, especially in another country. I hope you find this review useful. Any questions just ask. Take care and watch out for that Poison Ivy!!!