New & Improved!
Pros: - Fun: Not a world championship course but very fun, every time.
- Challenging: Trying to keep the disc out of the bushes and trees either side of the hole shot on 5 and the anny on 6 drives me crazy. I love it taking a crack at hose each time. The long anny on 2 is very challenging and the chance to stretch out the bomb shot on 3 is good sport.
- I love Kanata: I come here for work and love that I can play here. Parking is a snap and it's right of the 417 highway.
- Better: with the completion of construction of the building at the parking lot area the 3 holes in the start/finish section of the course have been updated, moved, improved and the main sign at the parking lot revised. This was a mess for 2 years and is now good to go and makes this wourse way better.
- Fun: I really like playing this little 9'er. It is great to throw 2 rounds at least.
- Hard: If you don't think so then throw from the long tees. The anny hole shots on 5 and 6 and getting around the pole on 6 are not gimmes.
- Wildlife: lots of animals and birdlife right inside this suburban spot.
Cons: - Short: If you are a pro then you've been warned. They might be short but I do not consider any of the holes as mickey mouse. 1 is very short but I am not an expert an anhyzers so it's still a challenge for me as an am.
- People traffic: common prople traffic/soccer kids and moms, but not usually much volume.
Other Thoughts: Of the few 9 hole courses I have played this is by the far the one I actually enjoy playing.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.