Winnipeg, MB
Uploaded By: erickmj

Don't Bother

1    6/8/2015   6/9/2015
Review By: falcon79
Pros: The course map is very nice.
Cons: The course map is of no use what so ever! Spent the better part of an hour, with a friend, trying to figure where things were to no avail. Based on the two marked posts we found, the objects/targets are utility poles. No luck finding the other 16! No tees or any indication where to throw from.

Flight lines pretty much appear to follow walking paths in a busy park, so disc/people interactions are a risk.
Other Thoughts: This might have been a nice little course 5-6 years ago, but it has fallen into serious disrepair. City park workers were fixing up a play ground, but had no clue there was a disc golf course in the park. That told me eveything I needed to know.

Better play with someone who knows the course.

1    8/7/2009   8/8/2009
Review By: Miller
Pros: The course layout was very nice. There were a light of tight shots mixed in with short and long holes. Some left and right turns help to mix things up a bit. There were a lot of challenging shots, but if you didn't make the shot there was still plenty of room to recover. The course was not crowded and I would imagine that to be the case most of the time.
Cons: This is an object course so you better at the least bring a map. It's better if you can play with someone who knows the course like I did. With that in mind there are no teeboxes or pins so you should know that going in.
Other Thoughts: Even with a map I don't think I could have made it through the course without a guide. That being said I really enjoyed playing the course as I got to meet someone new and the layout of the course was pretty nice.