Fun wooded course
Pros: Lots of holes, well marked and hard to loose your way, holes felt open even though you are in a forest, good change of pace from more open courses in lower mainland, hanging gongs are pretty fun, never lost a disc even though you're in the forest
Cons: not super long and open, but really if you want that go somewhere else, otherwise can't really think of other negatives
Other Thoughts: lots of fun, would play this again if I had the chance.
3 Helpful / 0 Not
Short, but well thought out and fun
Pros: - Great natural setting with huge conifer trees surrounding you
- Well marked course with cement tee pads
- Holes are well thought out. The targets are thin tonals, but are hanging right off of trees and are very close. It made for interesting putts and interesting layups.
- Ferry ride getting over to Saltspring is scenic (though can be long)
- Fairways are pretty well trampled down, so little chance of losing disc.
Cons: - A little short
- Holes are all pretty similar in terms of length and style
- Can easily play this course with 2 discs.
Other Thoughts: - Lots of aceable holes! One guy I was playing with aced 2 in a row on the back 9.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.