Roswell, GA
Uploaded By: sfeather Hole #14

Bummer of a Day

1    3/12/2014   3/27/2014
Review By: moore1927
Pros: Me and my group did not like this course, nearly at all, however that may be reflected by more than just the course.

It was a challenging course, and forces accuracy through very tight tunnels.
Cons: We considered this course full of cons. It's very left-handed or Right Hand forearm loaded. Almost every hole curves to the right from the tee. We had a guy who (due to a shoulder injury) is not able to throw forearm, and had to throw short to the curve at every hole, and then change directions. So many of our holes were filled with trudging through the trees to find our discs, and then get clear out to the main fairway or to the basket. We hit so many trees....

When we were there, there was a lot of construction going on, both near and on the course. So it wasn't a pleasant location to be at. Not only the noise and unsightliness of the trucks and dirt and fences etc, but also a few of the holes went through areas where construction was interfering.
Other Thoughts: We played 4 courses while visiting Atlanta, and this was our least favorite. Truthfully, we all hated it, that's why I give this course such a low rating. Perhaps at a different time it would get a better review from me.

Additionally, we are fairly new, and found this course more difficult then we would have liked, due to the need for accuracy through the tight tunnels of densely packed trees. So I'm sure others like it a lot, but we hated it.

lefty heaven

1    7/4/2010   7/7/2010
Review By: IDGC_SUPER
Pros: the 3 hole corner of holes 2, 3, and 4, nice cement teepads although a little short
Cons: almost every hole is very lefty/sidearm(RH) dominant. Very heavily wooded with no fairways on some holes. I cant believe this was used for an NT.