Odense, Fyn, Denmark
Tietgenskolen Share
Uploaded By: ashtonscottphillips Hole #8 (Taken 7/2013)

Review of course from how it was in 2007

5+    9/30/2007   12/21/2009
Review By: rehder
Pros: The course has some uniquely designed holes, that require some thought and requires some seldom used shot making if you want to get a two. (All of the nine holes except one are par three holes)
Elevation comes nicely into play on a couple of holes, and theres a good mix of wooded and more open holes.
There are three tee's on each hole.
As far as I remember the baskets where pretty nice (same model as most danish courses).
Cons: It is only a nine hole course.
Some teepads are very slanted and uneven. There is only one par 4 hole (161m and elevation change of maybe +10-15m), and even from the long tee's it probably plays more like a par 3,5 hole for the good player. (Meaning good player should rarely play this in more than 3 shots).
Regarding amneties, I would have to say there are probably none at the course, but its been a while, so I could be mistaken.
Other Thoughts: It has been a while, since I last played this course, and I have been somewhat in doubt, if I should give it a 2.5 or 3, but as I wrote earlier, some of the teepads are not in a good state (Severely slanted), and this makes this course a 2.5 instead of a 3 for me.