8 Helpful / 2 Not
Pros: - Awesome view on the Alps and the City(Weilheim)
- Various and challenging hole-design - They vary from short to long distance(up to 170m=550ft), you play up- and downhill etc.
- You have to show all your Disc Golf skills and apply different techniques to master this course
- It's free
- Meet nice people
- One of the biggest - perhaps the biggest but for sure the most beautiful - course in germany
- Not overcrowded(parking shouldn't be a problem either)
- good condition : The baskets are fully functional, the tee-signs show you the way to the basket and OBs
- lots of benches to rest and enjoy the beautiful scenery
Cons: - in summer the grass might be high
- because it's open and free for everyone vandalism is a problem
- because it's not only a disc golf course you have to pay attention for hikers/joggers etc.
Other Thoughts: I live in Weilheim and so i play this course almost every day to practice. I really enjoy the nature and the marvelous scenery. If you're in bavaria it's definitely worth a visit. Approximated time for all holes: 1.5-2.5 h
8 of 10 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.