Bad Nauheim, Germany
Grünzug im Sichler Share
Uploaded By: ElementZ Hole #4 (Taken 2/2012)
-- / --   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Small P&A course

2-4    2/25/2012   2/26/2012
Review By: ElementZ
Pros: I gotta say, this course actually exceeded my expectations after I read that "Jump n Reach" (the same place that made the course in Mainz) designed this place. All the baskets were in, there were small tees made out of bricks, and there were signs on most holes.

This place is a great place for putt and approach practice. You shouldn't need to pull out a midrange, let alone a driver. If you take a four on any of the holes here, you should be ashamed.

It's pretty easy to find and offers many ace runs (every hole), as you can see by the pictures I uploaded.
Cons: * Only six holes

* The baskets are old and rusted

* The tees are very small. But you don't need a big run up because these are all short holes at a max of 275 feet or so.

* This place smelled like dog sh*t, which was all over the grass.

*The numbers of the signs don't match the baskets for the first 3 holes because hole 1 was moved.

* There were a lot of older people walking around very slowly, not exactly paying attention to my discs flying through the air, but when some of them did stop and look, they were amazed how far I was throwing my putters (200 feet).
Other Thoughts: I wouldn't plan a trip around this course, but it's not a bad place to stop by if you happen to be on the highway or something.

Another thing I would recommend doing in Bad Nauheim is checking out the Inhalatorium. These are huge and I've never seen anything like them and it took me like 15 minutes to figure out what they were. Very interesting!

**Thing to note**

The first hole is no longer where it is denoted on the course map. It now plays crossing #3's fairway.

Do not play between 1 and 3 pm. It's lunch break and Germans take it very seriously.